The function of cement mixer for sale
The cement mixer for sale comprises a power device connected to the transmission structure through a shaft and a roller driven by the transmission tissue, the gear arranged around the upper roller cylinder, a gear meshing with the gear ring arranged on the transmission shaft. The models of the cement mixer are mainly divided into JS500, JS750, JS1000, JS1500, JS2000. It represents the discharge capacity of 500L, 750L, 1000L, 1500L, and 2000L respectively. The larger the number, the greater the feed capacity, productivity, machine dimensions, and overall machine weight. What are the main functions of commercial cement mixers?
1. Make the constituents of the raw material like cement, stone and the additives to be uniform microscopically.
2. The appearance of damaged cement particles will promote the appearance of dispersion.
3. Damage to the initial hydrated film coating on the surface of the cement particles.
4. Promote conflict between material particles and reduce the impact of dust film on the cement mixer body.
5. Progressive homogenization is promoted by the number of units participating in the movement and the frequency of movement orbits.