Mobile concrete mixing plant run-in period precautions
The same as other construction equipment, the mobile concrete mixing plant also has run-in period. Due to its characteristics, machinery equipment will have a period of run-in period. All parts can be stabilized after the run-in period and can work better. However, if the equipment is not used correctly during the run-in period, it will causes relatively large permanent damage, leading to a decrease in the performance of the equipment. The run-in period is the main link to ensure that the batching plant operate normally, reduce the failure rate and prolong its service life. However, the current situation proves that many customers have neglected the run-in period of equipment due to lack of professional knowledge, deadlines or eager to profit. What are the special skills of precautions during the run-in period ?
1. The operator of the mobile concrete mixing plant should be trained in the equipment operation, they should have sufficient knowledge of the structure and performance of the equipment, and must be qualified enough to operate the machinery. The operators must carefully read the product manual before using the machine, and strictly follow the product instructions for the use and maintenance of mobile concrete batching plant.
2. The production load during the run-in period is generally not more than 80% of the rated load, and it cannot exceed the production capacity of the rated load to prevent overheating caused by continuous working for a long time.
3. Observe the condition of each instrument carefully. If any abnormality occurs, stop the production in time and troubles should be eliminated, the operation should be stopped before the failure is resolved.
4. Regularly inspect the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid, and fuel oil (water) level, and carefully check the tightness of the machine. The lack of excessive oil and water in the inspection should be analyzed to find out the reasons. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened and be greased regularly.
5. Insist on cleaning the equipment. At the same time, inspect the parts of the equipment frequently and fasten loose screws to prevent the parts from being worn.