How to set up stationary concrete batch plants
For the construction of stationary concrete batch plants, a series of preparations must be made in advance to successfully build. Such as application for station construction, site planning, site design, selection of concrete batching plant, and sufficient funds for backup, all aspects need to be considered in advance. The planning of the construction of a stationary concrete batching plant is a top priority, especially when applying for a concrete batch plant. It must be far from the urban area to avoid noise and environmental pollution, and it must be close to the raw material site. So what are the specifics? How to design the stationary concrete batch plant when it is built? How should the site be planned?
Factors to be considered in the design of the stationary concrete batch plants:
1. Drainage. From the perspective of the whole concrete batch plant, the entire concrete batching plant area should be sloped to ensure that the rainwater and sedimentation water from the storage yard can be pooled together and used after sedimentation. In particular, the ground must be sloped to ensure that rainwater can flow quickly. If the road is flat, the road will sink and collect water. After the water is accumulated, the road surface will sink more easily under the rolling of concrete mixer trucks, forming a vicious cycle. The road will be damaged in a short time. When it rains, the stationary concrete batching plant area will be flooded.
2. The gravel storage site should be divided into several rooms with partition walls. Each room should have a certain slope to ensure that the water seeping from the gravel can flow out and be collected. At the gravel yard, each material should be stored separately. Materials in use should be stored separately from new materials. Materials should be prevented from entering and using at the same time to avoid mixing materials.
3. Transportation. The materials entering and leaving the stationary concrete batching plant are large, and most of them are transported by large vehicles. The smooth operation of the vehicles must be guaranteed without mutual interference. The best solution is to use two doors for feeding and discharging. The main road should be wide and there should be room for turns and turning carts. For gravel yards, it is necessary to consider the convenience of trolley access and unloading.
4. Aisles should be reserved around the main equipment to facilitate crane maintenance.
5. Set a special car wash position. After the concrete mixer truck is loaded with materials, it will immediately open the loading position to a dedicated car washing position without delaying the loading of other vehicles, which is conducive to increasing the output of the stationary concrete batch plants and environmental protection and avoiding dust pollution.
6. The ground below the mixer should be provided with a parking space with a certain slope, and the sewage used for cleaning the mixer and the ground can be automatically collected. Leakage during production, materials discharged from quality inspection, and residual concrete materials after laboratory inspection shall be considered uniformly.